[Typo3] typo3, realurl and 404

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Nov 22 16:14:16 CET 2005

Hi Pawel. I don't know if these settings will fix your problems, but it
allows you to get a little more control over the 404 pages..

Add these lines to your localconf.php

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling_statheader'] = "HTTP/1.1 404
Not Found";

#Use this line if your 404 page is a static page
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling'] =
'READFILE:fileadmin/templates/pageNotFound.html';

#Use this line if your 404 page is a TYPO3 page
#$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling'] = 'index.php?id=44';

Let me know if it fixes your problem..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.422.1132663585.30370.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...