[Typo3] Hierarchical section index?

christian reiter cr at n-o-s-p-a-m-cxd.de
Tue Nov 22 10:05:43 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

It works. Seeing is believing :) Again it is astonishing what is possible
with pure Typoscript, however I have to admit that i could never have come
up with a solution like this - for me, PHP is much easier. So now, in any
case, there are two solutions to the problem.  The 'bonus' of the numbered
headers is especially impressive if you want to represent a structured
document. Thanks a lot.

Greetings,
Christian

news:mailman.1.1132609503.9602.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...