[Typo3] Contractor wanted for music database site

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 08:34:56 CET 2005

> Here's a project that I thought would do well with Typo3. They are
> accepting bids until Nov. 24th, and the contact info is:

I suggest we set up a new mailing list for this type of information.

I imagine that as TYPO3 gets more widespread the demand will increase.

This list is better suited for general TYPO3 related questions not really
for jobhunters etc.

A separate list would make an easy resource to see the past people who were
looking for contractors etc.

Matthew