[Typo3] Modern FAQ (irfaq) category display

Floyd Arguello floyd at icommnetwork.com
Tue Nov 22 05:59:17 CET 2005

Does anyone happen to know how I can get the list of categories to display?

All FAQ items are displayed on the page, and when you click a question
it displays the answer (dynamic FAQ). When you click the category, it
takes you to a list of the questions associated with that category.

I would like a list of categories displayed, where the user can click a
category and it displays the questions associated with that category. I
would also like the list of categories displayed at no matter where the
user is in my FAQ page.

I think the problem is with my template. The default template is the
example template, and I don't see any fields for displaying the categories.

Any thoughts?

Floyd