[Typo3] tt_news links

Amir amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 17:44:29 CET 2005

I copied and pasted Rupert's tt_news RealURL config as he instructed on
his page.  However there are some things I don't want which I ask
someone to simply help me real quick on how to change it... I assume it
shouldn't be that tough.

You see, this is the link to a single news article on my site:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/civilization-iv/news/single-view/article/civ4-review-on-gamesfirst/

I would like to know how I can get rid of these parts:
"single-view/article/".

I would also like to know how I can change the "news" segment of it to
be the category of the article, or even the storage folder which the
article is placed in, because I use the news extension for a couple
different types of articles, not just news.  For example, I have
editorials, reviews, etc.  So instead of "news" there, maybe we can
change it to the category the article is in, or the article's storage
folder.

Are these changes possible?  If so, would you might letting me know how
I can accomplish them?

The code I used can be found here: http://typo3.lehmano.de/realurl-config/