[Typo3] RealURL configuration 404

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Nov 21 22:41:00 CET 2005

Hi,

On the wiki there is a part about errorhandling and RealURL:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/realurl/examples

This is unfortunately not described here. Has anyone succesfully got
together a good configuration (together with [pageNotFound_handling] in
the install tool)? Until now I used the 404 extension that is no longer
maintained by the author. Downside of this extension is that it sends an
email every time a page is not found. Most logical would be to redirect
users that hit a non existing page to /404/ like on my website:

http://ben.vantende.net/404/

Can this be done by configuration? Or do you need a script for that as well?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation