[Typo3] macmade flash page header freezes the browser window

Jean-David Gadina macmade at gadlab.net
Mon Nov 21 18:14:51 CET 2005

Hello Mario,

The problem you describe seems strange.
I personally never experienced that kind of bug on the sites I placed
the plugin.
Maybe a problem with your Flash plugin version, or with the SWF file
you use (if it's not the default one)?

Try that page: http://www.eesp.ch/formation-initiale/index.html
I've tested it on the same browsers as you did, Mac & Windows.
If you have the same problems, then there's maybe something wrong in
the plugin, and I'll investigate asap...
But try to get the last version of the Flash plugin, in any case...

Hop it will work ; )

Best regards,

--
Jean-David Gadina (macmade)