[Typo3] very complex template?

Federico Bernardin federico at bernardin.it
Mon Nov 21 14:45:19 CET 2005

Hello,
I've a great problem:
I've to create a typoscript template with an undefined number of rows and 3
columns, it have to be inserted in a table with 3 columns and an undefined
number of rows (see above). I need a CONTENT object with an undefined number
of tt_content objects, for example text, text with images, images and so on,
and I have to  put every single object in the table cells, but I don't know
the number of these objects. How can I do?
I find in the TSref an example about use of CONTENT with a prefixed number
of column an row, using select.max and select.begin. Is there another
usefull way except the creation of a specific plugin?

Thank you.

Federico