[Typo3] macmade flash page header freezes the browser window

Mario Sargac marrio at email.si
Mon Nov 21 13:29:40 CET 2005

Hello,

I've installed macmade flash page header extension and everything seemed
to be ok, but later on I've noticed that if I click on a page's menu
after a 5 min break it freezes browser window for about 2 minutes. Then
it proceedes and everything is ok. But if I leave it for a few minutes
and again trying to click on a menu, it hangs up.

When I uninstalled the extension everything was fine - no error. It
happens on my two separate pc's on mozilla, netscape, firefox and ie
browser. I'm using typo3 3.8 and placing the flash header into TV FCE.
Maybe it is related to typo3's page caching (within extension config.),
but I can't figure it out.

Any ideas to what could be the cause for this to happen?

Best regards,
Mario