[Typo3] if testing for a part of COA

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Nov 21 12:34:01 CET 2005

Hi Christian. Try this:

temp.bildRechts.if.isTrue.numRows < styles.content.getRight

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Christian Lerrahn" <typo3 at penpal4u.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1132566976.969.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,
I've asked that question before on the German Typo3 list but the
suggestions I got, didn't work. So I'll give the slightly(?) extended
community on the English list another try as well. ;-)

I have an object looking like this.

temp.bildRechts = COA
temp.bildRechts {
 10 = HTML
 10.value = <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="rechtsBox"><tr>
 20 = HTML
 20.value = <td><p class="illuheader">
 30 = HTML
 30.value.field = title
 40 = HTML

 50 < styles.content.getRight

 60 = HTML
 60.value = </td></tr>
 70 = HTML
 70.value = </table>
}

What I want to do now is add an if to the COA, so that the whole COA
doesn't exist if temp.bildRechts.50 is empty, i.e.
styles.content.getRight is empty. However, I don't know what an if would
look that checks for the content of a child object or even for a
different COA's content like styles content.getRight.

Any suggestions?

Christian

--
    Gott  gibt  den  Weisen  ihre Weisheit und den Verständigen ihren
    Verstand.

    Daniel 2,21

    Es sind verschiedene Kräfte. Aber es ist #ein# Gott, der da wirkt
    alles  in  allen.  In  einem  jeden  offenbart sich der Geist zum
    Nutzen aller.

    1.Korinther 12,6-7