[Typo3] page not found / page being generated

Mario Sargac marrio at email.si
Mon Nov 21 09:07:34 CET 2005

dieter orens wrote:
> hey, on one of my websites I have a flash site (through plain html) and on
> another page a guestbook, but since a day or three I get lots of times "page
> not found" or page being generated (and never generates)... while I know
> that it should work, it sometimes works, an has always worked...?!
> On the flash page, there s a lot of streaming sound, but that can't be the
> problem I think.
> There's almost no extension installed, templavoila is used... I really don't
> understand it.
>
> You can try it for yourself (maybe works with you) : www.mochica.be
> (just a little site)...
>
> Anybody suggestions? Can this be caused by my hosting provider?
>
> thanx

Hi Dieter,

I don't know if this is the cause, but I had a problem with flash also
on my site, just a couple of days ago... I was using the TV and flash
page header extension - and page freezed or hung up for nearly 2
minutes, then I was able to refresh it... and that was constantly
repeating so I had to remove flash from the site.

I will test this during these days and if I find something related to
your problem, I will let you know.

Regards,
Mario