[Typo3] page not found / page being generated

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:47:33 CET 2005

hey, on one of my websites I have a flash site (through plain html) and on
another page a guestbook, but since a day or three I get lots of times "page
not found" or page being generated (and never generates)... while I know
that it should work, it sometimes works, an has always worked...?!
On the flash page, there s a lot of streaming sound, but that can't be the
problem I think.
There's almost no extension installed, templavoila is used... I really don't
understand it.

You can try it for yourself (maybe works with you) : www.mochica.be
(just a little site)...

Anybody suggestions? Can this be caused by my hosting provider?

thanx