[Typo3] Hierarchical section index?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Nov 20 19:21:53 CET 2005

Hi Christian. I don't think it's possible to create an unordered list, as
the SectionIndex menu is not a normal menu, so there's no way of knowing if
there's any 'sub' items.
But making a sectioned TOC should be easier, as you can create 'counters'
using LOAD_REGISTER. Then you create a CASE object based on the header type,
and create a counter for each header type.

See this page for an example on using LOAD_REGISTER to create a counter.

TSRef's (minimal) info on LOAD_REGISTER can be found here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/LOAD_REGISTER/

---
Peter Klein /Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1132334070.9597.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...