[Typo3] Linking from the RTE to individual records / SingleView

Edwin van Nes edwin.van.nes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 13:14:58 CET 2005

I'm not able to link to individual records ("SingleView") from the RTE.
Trying to do this from a mininews extension actually, but I don't think the
extension is the problem, rather the RTE.

If I enter the link; say:

index.php?id=1&tx_myplugin_pi1[showUid]=2

after saving the RTE changes this to:

?id=1&tx_myplugin_pi1[showUid]=2

which can't be resolved by the RTE itself.

I found this question asked in the different archives many times; but never
seen an answer / solution.

Examples:
[Typo3] Linking between plugin components
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-November/014469.html

[Typo3-german] RTE Linkeditor - Link auf Plugin SingleView
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2005-September/003741.html

[Typo3] linking to records (SingleView)
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-July/009348.html

Can somebody please give me a hint how to solve this; or stop the RTE from
doing this ?

Thanks,
Edwin