[Typo3] unicode characters problem in dynamic data sent to flash header

Mario Sargac marrio at email.si
Sun Nov 20 12:55:14 CET 2005

Hello,

Does anyone know how to display special characters, representing the
page title, correctly using one of the flash header extensions? (Flash
Page Header & Dans Flash Header)

The font I've been using has all necessary characters attached and it
displays text from the script correctly, but it has problems loading
dynamic page titles from the database. (I guess, some function is not
called to convert the letters back.)

I am using force utf-8 option and the mysql db is not unicode formatted,
so I get two strange characters instead of one normal.

Do I need some extra code in the flash file or is it possible to do this
via TS?

Thank you & Best regards,
Mario