[Typo3] SOLVED remove onfocus="blurLink(this); from page content menu

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sun Nov 20 12:40:40 CET 2005

Thanks that helps. I knew it is still a TMENU the problem was finding it. So
now exploring the object browser further I get:

[tt_content]=CASE
        [menu]=COA
                [20]=CASE
                [1]=HMENU
                [2]=HMENU
                [4]=HMENU
                [5]=HMENU
                [6]=HMENU
                [7]=HMENU
                [default]=HMENU

So this suggests that entering this in the setup field....

tt_content.menu.20.1.1.noBlur = 1
tt_content.menu.20.2.1.noBlur = 1
tt_content.menu.20.4.1.noBlur = 1
tt_content.menu.20.5.1.noBlur = 1
tt_content.menu.20.6.1.noBlur = 1
tt_content.menu.20.7.1.noBlur = 1
tt_content.menu.20.default.1.noBlur = 1 (this is really '0')

...will clear the JS from all possible page content generated menu links.

20 is the arbitrary figure chosen by the source to define the content that
comes next and has no real significance for this purpose. In this situation
10 is used to bring in the header.

1-7 (except 3) are the menu types available from the page content menu type
sector list...

..extracted from the BE HTML source....
<option value="0" selected="selected">Menu of these pages</option>
<option value="1">Menu of subpages to these pages</option>
<option value="4">Menu of subpages to these pages (with abstract)</option>
<option value="7">Menu of subpages to these pages + sections</option>
<option value="2">Sitemap</option>
<option value="3">Section index (pagecontent w/Index checked)</option>
<option value="5">Recently updated pages</option>
<option value="6">Related pages (based on keywords)</option>

3 is different because it is not a true HMENU but a section list of
typolinks.

Hope this thread helps someone else in future.

Matthew