[Typo3] Syntax problem with TS and {page:uid}

Ralph Brugger news.netfielders.de at public.linkpool.de
Sun Nov 20 09:01:18 CET 2005

Hi,

hope someone can understand my "english":

I'm working on the example "Creating additional page templates" from
FTB1 on wiki.typo3.org:
wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila/FTB1#Creating_additional_page_templates

This example works really good

But now I wanted to change the text link into an Link around an
GITBUILDER object.

I've changed the code like this:

lib.headerDown = IMAGE
lib.headerDown {
  wrap = <a href="index.php?id={page:uid}&print=1&no_cache=1">|</a>
  htmlSpecialChars = 1
  insertData = 1
}

lib.headerDown.file = GIFBUILDER
lib.headerDown.file {
  XY = 100,20
  backColor = #84aed6
  maxWidth = 200
  20 = TEXT
  20.text =[Print]
  20.fontColor = #FFFFFF
  20.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/platereg.ttf
  20.fontSize = 12
  20.niceText = 1
  20.offset = 8, 14
}

This doesn't work as expected. The link shown in the browser is not:

http://XXX/index.php?id=12&print=1&no_cache=1

but

http://XXX/index.php?id={page:uid}&print=1&no_cache=1

The value of "{page:uid}" won't be set used as part of the link, but the
text "{page:uid}" is used.

What am I doing worng?

Danke,

Ralph