[Typo3] SOLVED remove onfocus="blurLink(this); from page content menu

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sun Nov 20 09:00:59 CET 2005

LOL

My problem was I COULD NOT include the noBlur within the normal construction
of the menu because the menu was a page content element created by
tt_content and NOT as a HMENU / TMENU item in the setup field.

I was having problems trying to find the TYPOSCRIPT 'path' to my page
content elements.

I think this javascript rubbish should be off by default and turned on if
you fancy it. Exactly as it says in TSREF.

This means that to turn it off you need to find it manually in the object
tree.

What happens now if a site editor adds a nice fancy page content menu to the
site? The JS will raise its ugly head again. Someone will complain ie6 is
messing up for them with JS errors and I will be called in to fix a
'broken' website.

Does anyone know where the TSREF is that explains how the '20.default' and
'20.4' relate to my setup?

Regards!
Matthew