[Typo3] Clean up unused data in database

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 19 19:41:29 CET 2005

Hi Dieter et al,

Kasper will work on some new cleanup functions and an integrity check for
the TYPO3 database. It will surely have a little module which lets you do a
nice spring cleaning.

The new functions are planned to be part of TYPO3 4.0. More information can
be found on the 4.0 project pages:

http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=106

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development