[Typo3] Current 3.8.0 way to remove onfocus="blurLink(this); from page content sitemap.

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 16:26:40 CET 2005

Thanks Robert.

I have already done that for my typoscript menus but I cannot see how to
change the 'menus' created in page content, things like menu of supages
etc.

I expected it to be a lib.menu or something but there seems to be no
reference.

It is set all over tslib/class.tslib_menu.php and appears very much
hardcoded.

...snip...
#               // Setting "blurlink()" function:
#       if (!$this->mconf['noBlur'])    {
#               $this->I['linkHREF']['onFocus']='blurLink(this);';
#       }
...snip...

There must be a Typoscript way to disable it.
In the code it says:

...snip...
An instance of tslib_cObj is also made and for each menu item rendered it is
loaded with the record for that page so that any stdWrap properties that
applies will have the current menu items record available.
...snip...

and

...snip...
// allStdWrap:
if (is_array($this->I['val']['allStdWrap.']))   {
$this->I['theItem'] = $this->WMcObj->stdWrap($this->I['theItem']
$this->I['val']['allStdWrap.']);
        }
...snip...

But it is not helping me very much.