[Typo3] Quota system

Bastiaan Rodenburg bastiaanr at freeler.nl
Sat Nov 19 15:55:48 CET 2005

For a while I'm searching for a quota system with which I could limit the
size of a Filemount in Typo3. Up to now, I get the impresison that nothing
like that is publicly available. Am I right?

My functional question is: I'm making a site which will be filled by a lot
of different groups. I can't manage them directly but I also don't want to
review every update they make. To prevent them uploading large
image-collections, movies, music etc. I want to restrict the number of bytes
that can put in een Filemount. And hence on the filesystem. What is the best
solution for this?

Any idea would be great.

Bastiaan Rodenburg.