[Typo3] javascript insertion

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 19 15:51:22 CET 2005

 >   What can I do with page.headerData to insert javascript in head?

Ummm where do we begin?!  Did you look at TSref? I can only assume no.

TSref  - A KEY PIECE OF DOCUMENTATION FOR TYPO3
page - the section of refernce in TSref that you are looking at
headerData - the piece of vitale information you are looking for, under
the PAGE section of TSref

;-)

in your template setup put:

page.headerData.10 =  <script type="text/javascript"
language="javascript" src=""></script>

hth