[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

Alexander Heidl aheidl at fulcio.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 20:02:00 CET 2005

A-san,

I can see the point you are coming from, I have also followed this
discussion for a while and I have to partially agree to some of your views.
Never the less, I get the feeling that you are kind of in a rush to finish
your web project. Well, if that is the case, why don't you just spend some
money on someone who already had the patience to dig right down into this
topic instead of wasting your time on posing on here?

If you get paid for the time asking questions instead of showing some more
effort to understand the basics of Typo3, you could have already had your
project done in spending this money on some Typo3 'hacker'. Saying this I
know how difficult it sometimes is to find the right answers. One thing that
did help me a lot is the Typo3 book, which actually is available in English
as well. Maybe it's a good idea for you to read this first of all and very
before posting basic questions.

I think the community knows that there is some re-organization required, but
still bear in mind that this is no way an out of a box solution. If you
require something like that or are to lazy to put things together yourself
you better save some dosh and spend it on such solutions.

Another thing is the fact of changing your names in order to get quicker
response. Well, nice idea, which obviously backfired. I think you understand
that attempting to trick a community will always result in a negative
opinion about your person. Unfortunately you got this brandmark now and for
future you really should think twice about the possible outcomes of such
games. I doubt you wouldn't want to be tricked yourself, wouldn't you? The
more I think about it the more I believe that the community here is rather
annoyed about this fact then you asking unnecessary questions...

BR,

Alex Heidl
http://www.fulcio.co.uk

N.B.: English is my second language.
N.B.B.: I listen and learn, from what I learn I try and make, from the
success I explain, so others can listen and learn.