[Typo3] The parameters in the link from RTE text content are not passed to the php

Modini Berkun modini2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 20:01:15 CET 2005

  Hi there,
   I have a plugin that is to get infromation a bout a  person from database table... in the a page that contains a list of  links to the persons which should redirected a showdetails page for  persons... the later has the plugin as a content... the links in the  content of the home page are of the form:

    I write it in RTE editor sorcue code view...

    after saving the content, the link rendered to:
    and the 'personname' parameter was not passed...

    is there something i missed, should i add something to the template? I  am using the original template of FC Feet example! I tried looking in  the documentation but i was lost...

    please help me or show me the   way!

    Cheers!
    Modini