[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Nov 18 18:16:41 CET 2005

Hi,
>>> KASPER DOESN'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING!!!

You are both right and wrong!

You are right about him not having to do any more "real" work
(write documents, code etc) but he is still the leader (maybe
informal but nevertheless) and as a leader he has to do something!!!

At least hand over the leadership to other people...

Read my posting again: I said we need more organising, not
necessarely more documents or tutorials !!!!!!!

/Peter Kindström
PS. I also agree that Kasper has done a great job, no doubt. But
he has some work left to do before he can leave...  :-)