[Typo3] inconsistency in dmail

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Fri Nov 18 14:32:51 CET 2005

Hi Felix,

the example templates for direct mail coming with TYPO3 (_not_ with direct
mail!) are meant as examples. Do you use the templates coming with TYPO3 for
your website?

IMHO it's obvious for everyone who's little bit familiar with TYPO3 that all
templates can be configured to meet special needs.

So which "inconsistency" did you find? Do you think it's better to not let
direct mail's predefined configuration point to some examples?

Regards
Thorsten