[Typo3] how to remove comments

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:24:57 CET 2005

> can you please tell me how I can access this plugin.alt.plaintext code
> (I see it in the db, but it's not indented at all!)?

You find the contents plugin.alt.plaintext by selecting the list view
and then your domain in the page list (with the globe next to it). In
the 'Static Templats' area you find the record 'plugin.alt.plaintext'.
Select the edit mode. In there you find both the setup and constants.
Copy those to the template code of your site. Its also a good idea to
copy the contents of the template that's used by alt.plaintext, so you
can easily change it.

> Michael Lüftenegger told be to do this
>  config.insertDmailerBoundaries = 0
> and that removes the "DMAILER_SECTION*" markers.
>
> Unfortunately these comments are left:
>
>                <!--  Inclusion of other records (by reference): [begin] -->
>        [...]
>                <!--  Inclusion of other records (by reference): [end] -->
>
> thank you,

Don't know about that one, sorry.

Greets,
Wietse van Bruggen