[Typo3] how to remove comments

Felix Natter felix.natter at ldc.de
Fri Nov 18 13:11:45 CET 2005

W van Bruggen <w.van.bruggen at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Felix,
>
> You can get rid of the comments and change the wrapping of for example
> image elements, by copying the constants and setup code of
> plugin.alt.plaintext into your typo3 template.

can you please tell me how I can access this plugin.alt.plaintext code
(I see it in the db, but it's not indented at all!)?

> Also, if you set :
> config.insertDmailerBoundaries = 0
> in your setup the comments should not be rendered

Michael Lüftenegger told be to do this
  config.insertDmailerBoundaries = 0
and that removes the "DMAILER_SECTION*" markers.

Unfortunately these comments are left:

		<!--  Inclusion of other records (by reference): [begin] -->
        [...]
		<!--  Inclusion of other records (by reference): [end] -->

thank you,

--
Felix Natter