[Typo3] TT_NEWS and CSS

Michael Rolli rolli at iml.unibe.ch
Fri Nov 18 13:11:01 CET 2005

Hi

> I don't know how to tell template file to use my css file
> (adding <link href="css/tt_news_v2_styles.css" rel="stylesheet"
> type="text/css" /> in template file has no effect)
That's actually pretty easy. Paste this code into the setup of your
template

page.includeCSS {
     file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/tt_news_v2.styles.css
     # file1.import = 1
}

This include a CSS-File with the given path to the resource. Notice,
that the path starts with fileadmin. With second line which is
commented out you can tell typo3 to not include the css with a link-
Tag instead using import(). That's sometimes wishable to hide certain
css files from old browsers (i.e. NN4).

With this code, you can afterwards add another css, calling it file2.
So you still are flexible.

Regards
Michael