[Typo3] Frontend Editing Options

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Fri Nov 18 12:09:57 CET 2005

is the piece of past correspondance below relevant to your issue?
my best
mario

There's a library in Typo3 wich can do this... It's called
fe_adminLib (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/
doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/)

They are some project you should take a look:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/julle_feedit/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/cwt_feedit/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/sr_feedit/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/sg_zfelib/