[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

Alex Heizer alex at typo3.us
Fri Nov 18 10:33:23 CET 2005

Hi Virgil,

I think it's just been up and down over time. From what I gather,
Peter's been doing a lot of work trying to keep the documentation
together, but hasn't gotten a lot of action or support in the past. Now
that we're doing the US initiative, it seems like some new people are
"discovering" the main team and wanting to get it all back up and running.

The US effort for everything is meant to provide a US-oriented
localization of the main TYPO3 efforts. It was always the intent to have
all of the US English work contributed back to the main system to become
the default English, but when we began this big push, we weren't sure
how that was going to work or be received by the existing group. We're
still trying to figure some of that out, but the good thing is there has
been some great movement lately on the entire doc front thanks to people
volunteering their time! :)

Alex