[Typo3] Modern FAQ Confusion

Floyd Arguello floyd at icommnetwork.com
Fri Nov 18 09:24:37 CET 2005

I spoke too soon... I can get the questions to display, but I cannot get
the categories to display. I set the General Record Storage page in the
page header... it's set to the sysfolder containg the FAQ category
records. The FAQ records are in the same sysfolder; should I place them
somewhere else? The starting point is the same sysfolder containg the
FAQ category and FAQ records.

I also disabled caching for the page containing the plugin, but no luck.
  I've tried it with the show all, show items with selected categories,
and do not show items with selected categories.

Hope you can help.

Rgds,
Floyd