[Typo3] WANTED: TYPO3 consultants

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Fri Nov 18 07:11:31 CET 2005

I'm looking to hire a consultant direct too, so, I'll piggy back on
this topic :-)

If you are a knowledgeable, experienced, creative, and energetic
Typo3 wizard from anywhere in the world and are interested in working
on developing some extensions for me send me an email directly to
webmaster at psocdeveloper.com. I'll send you a document that describes
the projects I'm looking for help on.

Cheers,
Eric

PS-- Yes I've looked though the list at typo3.org and have contacted
a few, but, haven't heard back from them yet.