[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:46:26 CET 2005

On 11/17/05, Tyler Kraft <headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> KASPER DOESN'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING!!!

 You are so 100% correct here. Kasper has done enough and he continues to do
so much. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't even be having this
conversation. Those of us who benefit from Kasper's work (and the extension
developers' work) OWE the project what we can provide. People tend to forget
this and I cringe when someone criticizes Kasper for not doing something or
even his religious beliefs. Without Kasper, there is no TYPO3. Everyone who
uses TYPO3 should contribute back to the project in some way. That is the
spirit of open source and why I am here (besides that it is the best CMS!).
 Virgil