[Typo3] Server overload problem

Piotr Burda pburda at narty.pl
Thu Nov 17 22:45:19 CET 2005

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] napisał(a):
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb am 17.11.2005 17:26:
>

>>The first link in the tx_gsttopcontent_pi1->main of the routine is:
>

> woa, what a sentence. What I mean is:
>
> "The first line in the tx_gsttopcontent_pi1->main routine is:"

thanks for your help

ok , gsttopcontent is not used anymore, it`s uninstalled from typo (it
was only used on main page), system works a little bit better, i found
in cache_pages table a record with id of my main page - so the main page
seems to be cached - is it true?

but the waiting time for page generiation is long, so tomorrow we will
start playing with some accelerator on our server.

Piotr Burda

ps'
i didn`t mentioned it before, i have another extension which only works
on maon page: de_addbodyjscript