[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Thu Nov 17 19:25:42 CET 2005

1) You changed your name in this newsgroup because nobody answered
anymore to your former name Amir Mualem. Before changing nickname have
you tried to guess WHY nobody answered you ? Ah no, solution is change
name and take joke of people here only to obtain quick and easy solution
to your problem

2) English in documentation is not good and so it's "difficult" for you
reading and understand documentation. Stop this absurd ranting about bad
english in documentation and poor USA typo3 users that find hard do
understand that documentation. I'm italian, my english skill is low but
at the end of the story i understand what i read. Ok it takes time
because eng is not my first language but WILLNESS and DUTY is the key.
And this is the same for a lot of non english users in this list.
I say 30 times THANKS to a German/french/danish/chooseyou developer that
spent FOR FREE his time not only to release a FREE extension but ALSO to
release a FREE documentation in a language that is not his first language.

3) Stop yelling everytime "Let's arm ourselves, and let's YOU go to the
war!" ( an italian way to says ). You cannot say here what people MUST
do if you for FIRST do nothing for typo3. This is all for FREE, so if
you don't plan to help ( for lack of time or other good reasons ) then
take what you can take and shutup.

4) because from your posts you can appears as a selfish guy, then think
to this in a selfish way--> Searching a lot in the old posts and
documentation, before posting a quiestion here, is a way to avoid free
time consuming in answering your questions by senior users in this lists
that are developing extension in their FREE TIME, maybe just the
extension that you need and that you are waiting since a lot of time.

PS: if you will read this post i know that my english will get you a
giant headcache ^_^