[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

A-san amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 06:01:07 CET 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Hi
>
>> This does open an opportunity.  Maybe someone should start a new site,
>> something like Marlies, dedicated to tutorials, get a team of people
>> who would be willing to write only a couple tutorials, then all the
>> people's tutorials together in one site.
>

> Why not!  Great idea - Go for it!!
>

>> Its an idea, that Kasper himself should consider, especially if he
>> wants to extend Typo3 into the US.
>

> What building and constantly improve a free CMS arent enough from him -
> you want more!?
>
> Here is some math... spend some time creating the website for the
> documentation and then start re-writing some documents or creating new
> ones... and then think of it as an exchange for all of Kaspers time
> developing you a CMS for the documentation website.
>
> Better yet offer to help the doc team. Or even offer to help Marlies
> develop, update, improve, and add to the site already there.
>
> *SCREAMING IN FRUSTRATION OVER SELFISH PEOPLE*
> (Just please do anything other than bitch and moan about 'why doesnt
> someone do this', and 'Kasper should do that'.  Its that kind of comment
> repeatedly appearing on the list that makes us individuals that have
> some of the answers not want to help those with out the answers.)

Hey, dont get frustrated at me.  I am only a typical US user generously
offering my constructive critiscm.  I doubt many others will do the
same.  If Kasper wants to get this to the US, I think this problem may
stand in his way, and somehow it should be fixed.  I would gladly start
my idea, or even offer my help to the doc team, but I am on the same
boat as Sandip.  I need to get my site to work in order to help other
sites.  ;)  Doesn't that make sense?