[Typo3] Problem with pbsurvey extension and xhtml_cleaning

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Thu Nov 17 15:09:08 CET 2005

Allan,

In the TSRef is mentioned that xhtml_cleaning is "Not complete yet". I
did a small test and it seems that xhtml_cleaning=all works at my
testserver. It's because the extension part is not cached and therefore
the javascript is skipped in cleaning.

I have several websites with the extension running at xhtml strict and
makes no errors when validating. Without xhtml_cleaning, which I once
used and did some strange things with forms.

It is not a bug in pbsurvey, but in the xhtml_cleaning which, as you
mentioned, corrupts the javascript. More issues about xhtml_cleaning and
javascript are posted in the this newsgroup.

Patrick