[Typo3] Problem with pbsurvey extension and xhtml_cleaning

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Thu Nov 17 13:59:21 CET 2005

Hi Allan,

The javascript in my extension is a lot. It is for all the question
types in one script. I'm working on a new version, which only generates
javascript according to the question types that are displayed.

I haven't tried my extension with xhtml cleaning, so I will have to take
a look at it. Strange that the javascript is being corrupted by xhtml
cleaning.

I'll let you know as soon as I have the solution.

Patrick Broens (developer of pbsurvey)