[Typo3] t3 3.7 with TV0.3 upgrade to T3 3.8 TV 0.4 - nothing works -

Santa & Jack santa.jack at danvian.lv
Thu Nov 17 13:07:44 CET 2005

It seems I have the same issue after moving from Windows to Linux and
upgrading to version 3.8.0

Any solution?

Jack

Hello,

I have a Typo3 3.7 with TV 0.3 working.
Everything worked well when working with TV and contentelements.

Some days ago I upgraded to typo3 3.8 and I also installed TV 0.4.
The problem now is, that from my site generated withj  T3 3.7 and TV 0.3,
all Content elements are not shown when clicking on the green page icon in
the left.
The site seems to be empty, *BUT* in the list view everything is there, also

when viewing the site from the frontend.

What the Hack is going on with my typo3 ? As I read in the TV extension
description TV0.4 was made ecaxtly for T3 3.8 - so why doon't they work
together?

What did I miss?

Anyone?

Thanks to All!