[Typo3] ImageMagick - Quick Question

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 08:04:37 CET 2005

A-san wrote:
> Now how do I allow the image to expand so that it fits exactly into the
> box and still retain the quality as it has now?
Please start new threads with new questions.

Please reassure other busy TYPO3'rs that you have done the basic groundwork
yourself before asking for this non specific help.

> Now how do I allow the image to expand
Does the image start out big enough already? ie you are not trying to scale
it larger.

Have you checked the maximum image width is not defined too small.

> fits exactly into the box
Have you checked your CSS for padding and margins and borders and hidden
images.

> and still retain the quality as it has now?
Have you checked your IM compression levels.

Please do these things first, and then ask more specific questions.
Matthew

PS: you may want to read the mailing list rules you seem to be breaking a
few of them. Sorry to be a bore but it does make life easier for everyone.