[Typo3] Modern FAQ Confusion

Floyd Arguello floyd at icommnetwork.com
Thu Nov 17 06:12:31 CET 2005

Hi again everyone :P

Having some problems with Modern FAQ w/Categories. I've created the
record, installed the plugin, created the sysfolder, and set the
starting point. My questions are:

1. Is each category a separate record in the sysfolder?
2. How do I add questions? Would that be the 'shortcut to page' field in
the record? If so, is there a specific way to format the Q & A's?

This newgroup is a sanity-saver. Believe it or not, I am a Typo3
expert... when compared to those who've never used it ;) Seriously, what
a great program. I'm almost done clawing my way through this site, and
am looking forward to the next one... gonna try TemplaVoila for that!

Thanks and regards,
Floyd Arguello