[Typo3] Anyone create a simple membership payment extension?

Andrew Chew andrew at andrewchew.com
Thu Nov 17 00:38:44 CET 2005

I am attempting to create a membership payment system to control paid
member access.

Basically, I am planning on creating an automated system that adds
Groups to a User's access list as a result of a transaction to
Authorize.net (a payment gateway). The user could select from a list
the levels of access and then charge their cc and get immediate
access upon success.

Anyone know of an extension that could be modified?

Thanks, Andrew