[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Eirik Wulff eirik at wulff.biz
Thu Nov 17 00:22:46 CET 2005

Hi,

It seems to me Google are having capacity problems, and do not scan as
often as we'd want them too (like when I click on the 'check status'
button, after updating the code on the site...). My web server log do
not show any hits from the Google Analytics engine (browser signature
'Mediapartners-Google/2') after the initial hit, so it might be some
delay until it checks again.

As far as I know, this might be normal behaviour from Google... Give it
a day or two, and see if things change. Google seems to be doing some
updates to the Adwords site at this time, they have scheduled some hours
downtime in two days. Might be related, might not...