[Typo3] RealURL For Dummies?

A-san amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 17 11:01:28 CET 2005

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/realurl/Configuration-fce13303eb/

I just read the configuration section there and I am absolutely baffled
that anyone would expect a person new to Typo3 who wants to get a site
up would understand any of it.

Is there a more comprehensive guide on how to configure realURL to do
what you want?  Or simply, to just make the url's normal.  What is
normal?  Simple, normal is what normal sites are, the way sites would be
if they are static.  It would be best if that can be the default
configuration, and if someone needs drastic changes, they can learn it
and do it.

On the other hand, for people like me who just want to display the page
names right and readable, its not easy, and I need easier solutions.  I
probably speak for many people when I say that typo3 needs more
comprehensive and noob-easy guides.