[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Eirik Wulff eirik at wulff.biz
Wed Nov 16 22:12:35 CET 2005

Hi,

I just published my extension, 'googleanalytics', to take care of
placing the GA code on *all* pages on a site. It places the GA code
after the title and meta tags, as specified by Google, and just needs a
constants value, plugin.tx_googleanalytics_pi1.uacct, to set the
UA-xxxx-x value for the Google Analytics code. If none is set, the
JavaScript code will say so... A readme.txt file is included, but no
real documentation.

My own site has not been verified as of yet (it seems to take quite a
while between scans), but as far as I can see, the code produced is correct.

I just noticed that mr Dulepov also have published an extension for the
same purpose. Haven't checked it out myself, but it seems we now have
two options.

Share and enjoy,

Eirik Wulff