[Typo3] Problem with pbsurvey extension and xhtml_cleaning

Allan Jacobsen allan.jacobsen at tips.dk
Wed Nov 16 16:33:30 CET 2005

Hi

I don't know if this should go to the developers list, but I will have a go here first to se if anyone else has the same problem.
I tried to put a questionnaire on our intranet with the extension pbsurvey, and everything looked fine in firefox on linux which is my development platform.
The required fields were not checked, but I didn't think more of it. Then I checked the page with Internet Explorer, and it just showed a blank white page....
"Show page content" showed a lot of html and javascript so something was obviously wrong, and I started investigating.
It turned out that the javascript from the extension was being corrupted by the 2 lines:

page.config.xhtml_cleaning = output
page.config.doctype = xhtml_trans

in my template.
After removing them everything works OK, so the question is: is there a way to use both pbsurvey and the xhtml cleaning ?

MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, Dansk Tipstjeneste A/S
Korsdalsvej 135, 2605 Brøndby