[Typo3] Multi-Language options don't appear in Page module

Jurum Bhau jurumbhau at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 13:45:40 CET 2005

 Hi all,
  1) I have installed the WAMP-quickstart packge: version 3.6.0RC1-2, default language is English...
  The typo3 book states that we can establish a multilingual pages from  the Web->Page module in the Language view... but I cannot find this  "Language View" in my interface... I have tried to find some  configuration in All Configurations from the install tool... but I  didn't find what's wrong with my installation... can someone tells me  what's wrong?

  2) I have used the html/css template in a separate website from the FC  bigfeet.. I have used a self-written frontend plugin to enter some info  about persons, one field is text field with rte feature, I have entered  a bullet unordered list in it... it appears in the table inside the  database as a <typolist> but in the website it appears as normal  text without bullets and as one prargraph...
  can anyone help me in rendering the right list format...

  Thank you
  Peace!
  Jurum