[Typo3] Can't Login to BE after install

Mark Kuiphuis mark at exxtra.nl
Wed Nov 16 09:05:55 CET 2005

I'm wondering if this would be a Typo3 issue. I guess it has more to do
with the proper setting of the session variables. Does the webserver
store session variables on the server?
I have no knowledge of IIS (and I really want to keep it that way) but
you can possible have a look into this...

Regards,
Mark