[Typo3] tt_news RealURL Config

tobias erlacher tobi at 54tec.com
Wed Nov 16 00:59:43 CET 2005

Hi..
> I just read this page:
> http://typo3.lehmano.de/realurl-config/
> Can someone clarifly more clearly how exactly I config real url with
> tt_news according to that page?

Put the "Additional TS-settings for tt_news:" in your template setup, the
"RealUrl config:" into your typo3conf/localconf.php

some suggestions: please use your realname here in the mailinglist .. we
are all kind people, but we like to know the name of the person we are
helping (for free).
another suggestion: i know its not allways simple..but quite all of us
learned typo3 by reading the available documentation and playing a bit
around .. also google and the mailinglist archive are a very good source!

so .. have fun :)

tobias erlacher